“Lots of stuff to learn, vocabulary, improve pronunciation, grand teacher. It was a good time here, now I must read it all again and keep improving. I ‘ll miss this time spent here.”
Elena, Spain ( 6 week General English course)
The General English courses offer short to medium term, flexible programmes for students, while Academic Year programmes offer long-term, affordable courses for students wishing to gain fluency in English.
Based in our beautiful Georgian building with spectacular views of the Atlantic coast and Donegal Bay. The General English course is an ‘all-round’ course, specially designed and conducted to encourage you to join in, grow in confidence and develop your knowledge and oral skills in good, practical English. Students are tested regularly to make sure they are at the right level
Classes are offered from Pre Intermediate to Advanced level. One to One is recommended for beginners to elementary.
The commencement dates are every Monday.
Maximum Class Size
Average Class Size
The General English programme runs for 15 contact hours per week from 9.15 – 12.30 pm.
Participants may join the General English course for a minimum of 1 week. There is no maximum period.
The General English and Accommodation package includes:
- No registration fees.
- Free course book for students staying up to one week. €30 course book fee applies to students staying longer than 1 week.
- A private or shared room and board depending on accommodation choice
- An information pack on arrival
- 15 hours of English per week
- A social activity programme and cultural excursion each week
- Local transfers to school and activities. No bus or train tickets needed
- A teachers report & certificate of attendance and achievement on completion of course
- Free bike rental on a first come first served basis (host family)
- Free WIFI
- Free transfers from Ballyshannon
Click on the following link to view information on the Accommodation Choices. To view pictures of the accommodation click http://dels-school.com/galleries/adult-residential-accommodation/. For more information on the Adult Social Programme click here. To view pictures of the school click here. To view pictures of the adult social programme click here.
For further information or to book please contact us.
**If classes have three persons or less then an Intensive two hour programme is put in place.
** A free bike is offered to host family students on a first come first served basis for the first two weeks of stay.
International students who require a visa to study in Ireland must have private medical insurance. We can provide you with insurance. Prices vary depending on length of stay.